Monday, December 28, 2009

Prayers requested again

Our family had a wonderful Christmas with most of my family except my brother and his wife with the brand new babies. The babies are doing fairly well, Heidi, the bigger one is thriving and gaining weight, they have been able to hold her a couple of times. Annika, the smaller one, is struggling, she is going to have surgery this morning to patch a hole in her heart, they are hoping after this is done that she will start gaining some more weight and feeling better. Please keep her and her sister in your prayers.
I am writing this from my parents house in WI, we are going to be leaving in a few hours for our 5 hour drive back to MN. It is always great to see family, but nice to get back home also. The kids have done very well while they were here, sometimes with all the excitement from all the cousins and aunts and uncles, they get overwhelmed, they did well though and I am very proud of them.
I am hoping that everyone had a nice Christmas and are dealing with the kids being off school okay, I get to go back to work tomorrow, Heather gets the kids home all day all week.

4 comments: