Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Well, Fine then I will not tell you!

I have a funny little story for you all, I was busily making dinner tonight, Heather was not home from work yet and i had to leave in 10 minutes to get DS from basketball practice. DD was at the table doing her homework and she gets up suddenly and comes over to the island where i am working and proceeds to tell me about this form that has to be signed. In the midst of me throwing things together for dinner I calmly told her that Mom would look at it when she got home and sign it as she is the one who signs those kinds of forms. DD acted as if she did not hear any of that and kept talking about how she needed it signed, I told her again, mom would sign it. after the 5th time of me telling her that, she loudly proclaims, well fine then, I won't tell you then, and stomps back over to the table and plops herself down in the chair and continues with her homework. Ugh
On a more positive note, we had a wonderful time at the southern MN family mofas retreat, the place was a great fit for us and best of all I missed the magician on Friday night, because DS had a BB game, so there was no funny looking helmets put on this guy. Yeah

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jeff...you were the hit of that past retreat when you wore the helmut and spun all those balls! I love that we captured it on video...not so thrilled that the fat lady on the zip line was captured on video this year!

    Thanks for coming to the retreat. The families who have experience with FASD are so helpful to the "new" families. You will do a lot for the FASD field, Jeff. You have a lot of wisdom and personal experience to share and I am so grateful that I got to know you and Heather! ~Kari

    ReplyDelete