Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Prayers requested

I am asking for prayers for my brother and sister-in-law. They are expecting twins and the babies have twin to twin transfusion syndrome. My sister-in-law had surgery yesterday and I am requesting prayers that everything will turn out fine. This pregnancy has been very touch and go, but she is under the care of doctors at the U of Baltimore, which I hear is an excellent facility.

Thank You all for your prayers and I will keep you updated.

I am home today being sick, I think I have what alot of other people have, achy, headache, coughing, but no fever which is good. Last night I had to drive a football team to another school and they had 6 kids out with sickness.

I think I am going to go back and rest some more...

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like we have the same bug, Jeff. Take care of yourself so it doesn't get worse. :-)

    I will pray for the babies and for your brother and sister in law. Thanks for letting us know about their need for prayers. You're a good uncle to those babies already. ~Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pray for them too, Jeff. I hope it all works out for their family. Such a hard situation. Well, that bug sure is traveling around. Alayna has had it since Sunday and I am willing to bet Andrew comes home today not feeling well. Get better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend experienced TTTS and I will keep your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete